Support electronic content compliance with Records Management Software
Records Management controls the retention of all associated business records securely organized within the Penta Folders interface. The retention cycle of a folder is triggered by an event (or the passage of time), which ties records management strategies into organizational business processes. The module provides cutoff periods, retention plans and multiple destruction options. Penta Records Management also offers exception handling as well as an administrative management interface.
PENTA ECM Records Management Software capabilities include:
- Digital Signatures: Enables you to securely apply a document signature electronically without risk of paper being altered or placed in the wrong hands.
- Physical Records Management: Manage physical and electronic records all in one place.
- Document Retention and Destruction: Automate destruction of job files after a pre-determined interval, or be prompted to extend retention.
- CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Authoring: A single click is all it takes for your content to be stored. To reduce operator error, PENTA automatically labels the storage media once your content is saved to the disk.
- Document Knowledge Transfer: Enables organizations to rapidly distribute required reading documents to an entire employee workforce and easily audit reading compliance for legal, regulatory or educational purposes.
5 Reasons Why Your Construction Firm's AP Department Needs ECM Software
Evaluating Construction Accounting Software? Learn 5 Reasons Your AP Department Needs ECM.
Read the White Paper
Learn How PENTA Can Help You
Penta Technologies develops enterprise software that helps construction, service, and engineering enterprises improve business performance.
Request a Free Demo