Milwaukee, WI – April 22, 2015
Penta Technologies, a leading developer of enterprise contractor accounting software, announced that The Conco Companies selected PENTA enterprise construction management software to run their growing concrete construction and services enterprise.
The Conco Companies have been delivering premium concrete services throughout the Western U.S. since 1959. Management at The Conco Companies recognized that to continue growing, their systems needed to be aligned with their goals. Of the numerous factors considered, several rose to the top:
- Industry Experience: Not just construction experience, but concrete industry experience was important. Detailed discussions with PENTA customers in the concrete industry proved to be important in Conco’s decision.
- Partnership Approach: The software’s functionality today was important, but they wanted to know how the Penta Technologies team would help ensure that the software would continue to evolve as Conco evolves. It was important that they have a dedicated account team to support them through implementation and beyond.
- Designed for Complex Corporate Structures: As their name suggests, The Conco Companies has numerous companies and lines of business. PENTA's user-defined organizational unit structure gives Conco the reporting they want, and the flexibility to easily add legal entities or modify their structure going forward.
- Payroll: With crews across multiple states, they needed a powerful system that could handle their complex payroll and provide labor cost and productivity analysis.
- Overall Functionality: The more closely they looked at PENTA, the more they appreciated the attention to detail in areas such as job costing to make the system more powerful for companies like theirs.
“After extensive research, PENTA stood out as the right system for us,” said Conco CFO, Holly Bertuccelli. “We have a complex company, so we needed a system that could handle the complexities, while making our processes more consistent. We wanted to work with a company that sees the big picture, and that’s what we found in Penta Technologies.”
About The Conco Companies
The Conco Companies offer extensive services including Concrete Reinforcing, Concrete Design, Concrete Formwork, Reinforced Concrete Walls, Rebar Fabrication, Concrete Pumping, Shotcrete, Concrete Finishing and Trucking. It is headquartered in Concord California, and has offices in the Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, Seattle, Portland, Denver and Colorado Springs. For more information, visit www.conconow.com.
About Penta Technologies
Penta Technologies provides software and services that improve efficiency and overall effectiveness for commercial and industrial construction and field service companies. For over 35 years, Penta Technologies has specialized in serving its partner companies. Penta Technologies’ customer base is primarily made of companies with diversified operations that self-perform their work. Whether hosted in the cloud or installed at your locations, PENTA is uniquely qualified to manage multiple company and multiple business line structures. Through proven business processes, leading-edge technology, and an emphasis on long-term relationships, Penta Technologies has solidified their position as a contractor accounting software industry leader. For more information, visit www.penta.com.