Construction ERP Software: Kleeberg selects PENTA
New England-Based Sheet Metal and Mechanical Contractor chooses PENTA as their Construction ERP Software
Brookfield, Wis – December 8, 2015
Penta Technologies, a leading developer of construction enterprise software, announced that Kleeberg Sheet Metal and Kleeberg Mechanical Services have selected PENTA construction enterprise software to run their growing businesses.
Their executive team conducted a thorough vetting process, evaluating ten construction ERP software packages, which was narrowed to two, and finally one. Factors in the selection process that separated PENTA included:
- Multi-Company Financials: “Strong multi-company capabilities were a must-have,” said Kleeberg President Scott Cushman. “We’re a sheet metal first company, and we also have a mechanical services business based on design/build and customer needs. The system needed to make it easy for our team to handle things like inter-company transactions and analyzing financial performance within and across our entities.”
- Service Management: “We consider mechanical service to be an anchor-type business that establishes a long-term relationship,” said Cushman. “Our customers deserve an outstanding experience on every service call, so we need systems that support that.”
- Union Payroll: “The number of local and trade unions we deal with can make payroll highly complex for us. We needed a partner with a lot of experience handling these types of situations.”
- Partnership Approach: “Throughout the process, Penta Technologies’ people, from the CEO on down, demonstrated their commitment to a long-term partnership. That was an important differentiator to our executive team.”
- Tight Integration: “We are actively narrowing down the amount of systems we use to streamline our processes, for both economy and accuracy. Our goal is a single input of data,” said Cushman. “At the same time, we are looking to maximize the usage of software tools we standardize on.” PENTA Mobile Field Service, Role-Based Workbenches and Customer Portal are examples.
Based in Ludlow, Massachusetts, Kleeberg Sheet Metal has been meeting the demands of commercial and industrial construction since 1958 as one of the largest sheet metal contractors in New England in both size and volume. For more than 10 years, Kleeberg Mechanical Services has been providing customers with a full spectrum of mechanical service solutions including central plant services, design/build services, energy solutions, preventative maintenance, industrial services and welding. For more information, visit www.kleeberg.com.
About Penta Technologies
Penta Technologies provides software and services that improve efficiency and overall effectiveness for commercial and industrial construction and field service companies. For over 35 years, Penta Technologies has specialized in serving its partner companies. Penta Technologies’ customer base is primarily made of companies with diversified operations that self-perform their work. Whether hosted in the cloud or installed at your locations, PENTA is uniquely qualified to manage multiple company and multiple business line structures. Through proven business processes, leading-edge technology, and an emphasis on long-term relationships, Penta Technologies has solidified their position as an industry leader. For more information, visit www.penta.com.