Kurt Koenig to facilitate discussion
Kurt Koenig, Vice President of Product Management at Penta Technologies, will be facilitating a panel discussion on Disaster Recover and Business Continuity at the Associated General Contractors’ (AGC) IT Forum in Chicago, Illinois.
The Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity panel discussion will be held at 1:15 on August 14.
Panelists will include:
- Nige Wingate, IT Director, Mortenson Construction
- Raynald Morris, CIO, W. M. Jordan Company
- Howard Piersma, Vice President of IT, Pepper Construction Company
- Steven Mulka, Partner, SIS, LLC
Topics addressed will include:
- Key components of disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Important considerations for your plans as they relate to employees, customers, others
- Creating a plan (if you don’t have one)
- DR/BC teams: what they are, who is on the team and how the team works
- Warm/hot sites
- Planning for staff relocation if your facility is no longer available
- Paying employees during a disaster/crisis when they cannot work
- Remote access for mobile and telecommuters
The IT Forum, August 14th and 15th, is held at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. The theme of this year’s Forum is “Strong IT Knowledge Driving Excellent Business Decisions”.
Founded in 1918, AGC is dedicated to furthering the ever-changing agenda of commercial, specialty and industrial contractors. It focuses on improving job site safety, expanding the use of cutting edge technologies and techniques and strengthening the dialogue between contractors and owners.
Kurt is the co-founder and Vice President of Penta Technologies, a post he has held since 1991. Kurt has nearly 30 years’ experience in the engineering and construction enterprise information systems industry, covering tenures at both System 5 and Penta Technologies. In his tenure at Penta Technologies, Kurt has managed Sales and Marketing, Client Services, Product Development, Product Management, and has had direct involvement in executive-level customer relationships.
About Penta Technologies
Penta Technologies creates construction enterprise software that helps commercial and industrial contractors and engineering companies improve business performance. PENTA is an integrated platform that can eliminate paper, conduct business analytics, and manage multi-company financials, labor, projects and equipment from the office or the field. For more information, visit www.penta.com.