Brookfield, Wis., February 25, 2016 – Penta Technologies, a leading developer of enterprise software for commercial and industrial construction, is pleased to announce PENTA Time-Equipment-Production (TEP), a crew-based field reporting app. PENTA TEP provides front-line supervisors the mobile app they need to optimize reporting from the field of:
- Employee time
- Equipment usage
Data is captured in one central application to initiate a seamless integration process.
Wizards make setting up activity logs easy for foremen or back office staff.
“Money is made in the field, and no one influences a job’s profit or loss more than front-line supervisors,” said Penta Technologies’ Executive Vice President, Mark McKenzie. “Little by little, the amount of time crew foremen spend on reporting has increased. That’s why the focus of TEP, and all the apps in PENTA Work Package Manager, is to make the field reporting process more efficient, so that front-line supervisors can focus on what they do best: working with their crews to complete projects safely, on time and on budget.”
Benefits of the PENTA Time-Equipment-Production (TEP) app include:
- Full integration: TEP is completely integrated with PENTA
- Improve efficiency of task allocation to supervisors and their crews
- Improve labor utilization
- Improve schedule predictability
- Simplify recording time to cost codes, GL accounts and more
- Reduce employee time and reimbursable expense errors
- Improve equipment utilization
- Improve accuracy of recoded equipment costs, downtime and standby time
- Improve accuracy of recorded installed quantities or percent complete
- Review productivity and labor costs , enabling real-time decision making
- Limit liabilities and corrections with employee electronic signature validation
- Improve safety, quality, and productivity by keeping the foremen with their crews, in the field
PENTA TEP is one app within PENTA Work Package Manager, a series of crew-based field reporting apps from Penta Technologies built to help crew foremen who supervise large crews to better manage schedule adherence, risks, costs, resources, safety and more.
To learn more or request a free demonstration, call 262-782-7700 or go to www.penta.com/get-more-info-request.html
About Penta Technologies
Penta Technologies provides software and services that improve efficiency and overall effectiveness for commercial and industrial construction and field service companies. For over 35 years, Penta Technologies has specialized in serving its partner companies. Penta Technologies’ customer base is primarily made of companies with diversified operations that self-perform their work. Whether hosted in the cloud or installed at your locations, PENTA enterprise construction software is uniquely qualified to manage multiple company and multiple business line structures. Through proven business processes, leading-edge technology, and an emphasis on long-term relationships, Penta Technologies has solidified their position as an industry leader. For more information, visit www.penta.com.