Make Smart Decisions About Your Fixed Assets with PENTA Construction Equipment Management Software
PENTA Construction Equipment Management software provides comprehensive, complete and accurate cost data to support decisions related to construction equipment and fixed assets.
- Rent vs. Buy: PENTA assists with buy / rent decisions by letting you know where your equipment is located, its current status and recent utilization rates.
- Preventive Equipment Maintenance: Minimize unnecessary equipment repairs caused by irregular maintenance schedules. PENTA’s Preventive Maintenance capabilities allow you to schedule and be alerted to required routine maintenance.
- Tracking Maintenance Activities: Schedule and track the completion of equipment maintenance via Work Orders that are automatically issued in accordance with maintenance schedules.
PENTA delivers the tools for Construction Equipment Management success through the following:
- Global visibility of equipment location and usage
- Automatically charge projects based upon equipment location
- Integration with other PENTA modules to provide complete Fixed Asset depreciation
- Rates by job, cost code, contract type, rate schedules
- Reports to track and quantify expense, revenue and usage
- Establish preventive maintenance schedules and automatically schedule equipment for service
- Calculate book and tax depreciation amounts
- Maintain history of repair & maintenance, usage and ownership costs for each piece of equipment
The PENTA Construction Equipment Management software provide valuable information to your Project Management team, that will assist them in reducing equipment cost, improve maintenance scheduling, increase revenues and ensure the highest rate of usage possible for each piece of equipment.