PENTA Mobile Field Service App Named a Top Product
Constructech Names PENTA iPad App to Top Commercial Products List
Milwaukee, WI – March 19, 2015
Penta Technologies, a leading developer of enterprise software for construction and service firms, announced that Constructech magazine named the PENTA Mobile Field Service App a Top Product in the commercial sector. The iPad app by Penta Technologies was recognized in the category of New Products. Winners are selected based on various criteria, including the product’s overall usefulness to and uniqueness within the construction industry and overall customer growth rate.
Using PENTA Mobile Field Service, companies can provide their field workers the information they need to efficiently and effectively perform their jobs, increasing customer satisfaction, reducing billing cycle times and improving profitability.
Field service firms using PENTA Mobile Field Service and the iPad app will recognize many benefits.
- Fast access to the right information: Assignments, parts lists, task lists, access to documents and details about the associated customer including customer equipment and service history, are all at the technician’s fingertips.
- Up-to-the-minute status information: Call takers, dispatchers and technicians all have real-time access to the same info.
- Work connected or disconnected: Technicians can operate in a fully-disconnected environment without disruption.
- Faster billing: By immediately recording labor, materials, parts, refrigerant usage, tools, field notes and customer sign-off on the device, billing cycles can go from days to hours or minutes.
- Improve customer satisfaction: Customers appreciate when technicians are fully prepared when they arrive on site with the parts, tools and and information needed to address the issue on the first visit.
- Easy-to-use interface: The powerful yet intuitive interface allows technicians to be more productive and more positive about their daily activities because they’re using current technologies. It incorporates technologies such as GPS mapping, voice recognition, barcoding, touch gestures, photos, document storage and more.
- Analyze performance: Management has access to a central source of real-time performance data to compare/contrast and to drive best practices.
- Part of a complete system: Fully integrated with PENTA ERP and PENTA ECM (Enterprise Content Management), there is no need to double-enter transactions, or maintain separate master information lists.
“This app and all new products we introduce are focused on improving our customers’ efficiency and effectiveness,” said Roger Eineichner, Penta Technologies Product Manager. “Because it is available on iPads—the most popular devices among field workers—user adoption is increased while learning time is reduced. It’s really special when everyone, from the front lines, to the back office and executive managers all embrace a new technology. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, and we’re honored to be recognized by Constructech.”
About Penta Technologies
Penta Technologies provides software and services that improve efficiency and overall effectiveness for commercial and industrial construction and field service companies. For over 35 years, Penta Technologies has specialized in serving its partner companies. Penta Technologies’ customer base is primarily made of companies with diversified operations that self-perform their work. PENTA is uniquely qualified to manage multiple company and multiple business line structures. Through proven business processes, leading-edge technology, and an emphasis on long-term relationships, Penta Technologies has solidified their position as an industry leader.
For more information about PENTA, go to www.penta.com
For more information about PENTA Mobile Field Service, go to www.penta.com/Mobile-Field-Service-Software