Construction, Service and Fire Inspections Management - Complete Fire Protection Software
Whether you're working on fire inspection systems, installing new life safety systems or responding to an emergency service request, Fire Protection Contractors and Fire Inspection Contractors serving commercial and industrial markets in the U.S. and Canada trust PENTA software every day to manage their fire protection construction and service operations for maximum profitability.
PENTA Fire Inspection and Fire Protection Software:
- Unifies management of construction jobs, inspections, service work orders and maintenance contracts
- Simplifies multi-location, multi-company and inter-company accounting
- Automates field service technician collection and transmission of labor time, equipment usage and inventory data from the field to the office with mobile field service software
- Empowers decision-makers with business intelligence by placing daily management information at their fingertips in an analytical format and intuitive user interface
- Facilitates non union and union payrolls, including extensive capabilities to define reciprocity rules to accurately pay employees and fund union benefits
PENTA Mobile Field Inspections earns Top Products award
If you perform inspections, you know how every efficiency (or inefficiency) multiplies. The PENTA Mobile Field Service iPad app was named a Top Product by Constructech.
PENTA Fire Protection and Fire Inspection Software features include:
Integrated with PENTA and Microsoft Outlook®, Project Managers use the PENTA Project Administration to identify potential cost overruns in time to rectify, address and track issues in a timely fashion, quickly provide project cost status and forecasts to accounting, maintain history of project communications, and easily route, log, and store all communications and documents in a secure repository. PENTA Project Administration is easy to learn, easy to use, and lets PMs quickly move from activity to activity to effectively respond to the fast-changing demands of their jobs, including:
- Meeting Minutes
- Change Requests
- Daily Reports
Integrated Construction Business Intelligence
PENTA Role-Based Workbenches are construction business intelligence tools that help fire protection contractors / fire inspection contractors continually analyze performance against their key performance indicators. Role-Based Workbenches move contractors beyond static reports to evaluate trends, share information and more effectively manage the performance of their organizations.
Learn How PENTA Can Help You
Penta Technologies develops enterprise software that helps construction, service, and engineering enterprises improve business performance.
Request a Free Demo