PENTA Role-Based Workbenches are construction business intelligence tools that provide everything you need to see and do in one place
Role-Based Workbenches are construction business intelligence tools that help your team focus on the most important tasks and issues to get work done more efficiently.
Role-Based Workbenches make it easy for users in various roles to monitor the key performance indicators that matter to them…and your organization.
As your entry point in PENTA, your Workbench presents summary level information in an easy-to-understand format using charts, gauges, data grids, and other visualization tools. Supporting details are only a click away where you can build re-usable reports or export data to Excel, CSV, or PDF. Your team will appreciate the user experience as they click through to take action in PENTA windows and workflows without having to navigate through menus.
Role-Based Workbenches are accessible from smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. They are tailored to each person’s role and individual preferences, so all of your key employees can quickly see and act on the information they need, from wherever they are.
Why are they called Workbenches?
When you need to get a project done, there's no place like your workbench, because everything you need is at your fingertips. That's the idea behind Role-Based Workbenches. Your Role-Based Workbench puts the construction business intelligence tools YOU need right at your fingertips. And just as an electrician's workbench has different tools than a welder's, your Workbench is specific to your role. You see information that matters to you, without wading through information you don't care about. And unlike a static dashboard which only displays information, your Workbench identifies problems and lets you drill down to take immediate action.
Role-Based Workbenches are available to present the type of data users typically want in various roles such as:
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Cost Engineers
- Front-line Supervisors
- Service Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Purchasing Managers
Configurable by User
- Your administrators control which panels and actions are available for each user role
- Users select the panels they want on their Workbench
- Users organize the panels on tabs and arrange the panels within a tab to their preference
- Set panel filters to zero in on relevant data
- Set ‘Through Date’ to allow analysis as of a specific date (e.g. accounting close date)
Self-Service Business Analytics
- Eliminates reliance on IT to gather the data your people need to do their jobs
- Allows you to create your own re-usable reports, including exception reports focused on mission-critical items without having to weed through all the details
- Makes powerful business analytics accessible for every user
Great User Experience
Powerful while easy-to use, the intutive design accelerates user adoption and increases efficiency
Access your Workbench from within PENTA or outside of PENTA with a browser
Drill down from your Workbench to PENTA to manage:
- Export data to Excel, CSV or PDF
Built into PENTA
- Workbenches are included in PENTA’s standard feature set and can be installed without a full PENTA upgrade
- New panels are released monthly and are available for you to install and use
- Available on Android and iOs devices
- Use Role-Based Workbenches in the office, field or wherever you are working.
Built for Construction
- Presents business intelligence contractors and engineers need to be successful
Chart Accounts Receivable Aging by category
Get real-time cash flow information via panels such as the cash position panel
View combined gross margins from jobs, work orders and maintenance contracts
Identify exceptions such as employees with missing time cards
Analyze a variety of information types simultaneously using analytic grids.
Graphically monitor trends over time, such as gross margin
See where your jobs and your people are using map integration
Break information down to display both summary and granular data simultaneously
Analyze labor, such as comparing labor estimates to forecasts, to keep jobs on budget
Monitor weather that may impact your various job sites
Be alerted of potential issues before they become problems, such as subcontractor insurance certificates due to expire
Each user can display the panels that are most relevant to their role without IT help.
Monitor productivity by segment: this chart shows that at Boulder Junction, there's room for improvement in the Excavate & Haul phase.
Also in PENTA
Learn How PENTA Can Help You
Penta Technologies develops enterprise software that helps construction, service, and engineering enterprises improve business performance.
Request a Free Demo