PENTA Software for Field Services:
Do You Service Complex Equipment in the Field? You Need PENTA
Field Service operations were once purely reactive: when something broke, it was your job to react and fix it. Now, with help from a comprehensive field service software system, you can also be proactive. For example, you can use detailed knowledge of your customers’ equipment added from the field via a mobile device, to provide proactive service recommendations that protect your customers from downtime and disruptive equipment failures. At the same time, you get more sales opportunities and closer customer relationships.
Whether your company is a manufacturer or distributor who provides field service for equipment, such as cranes or conveyor belts, or you are a contractor who services customer equipment, like boilers or fire protection systems, you need to learn what PENTA software can do for your field service operations.
- Give field technicians access to key info
- Make your back office more productive
- Faster billing and payroll
- Save time and fuel
- Easy-to-learn-and-use iPad interface
- Users can keep working even when they have no internet signal
- Detailed, graphical analytics and proactive alerts help you take action about potential issue
- Know job and work order statuses in real time
- Respond faster, ready to solve the issue on the first visit
- Build customer loyalty and add-on service sales
Integrated Construction Business Intelligence
PENTA Role-Based Workbenches are construction business intelligence tools that help field service firms continually analyze performance against their key performance indicators. Role-Based Workbenches moves contractors beyond static reports to evaluate trends, share information and more effectively manage the performance of their organizations.
The Service Contractor's Software Challenge...and Opportunity
Evaluating field service software options? Learn how PENTA can help service contractors improve their operations in this free white paper.
Download the White Paper
Integrated PENTA applications for field service firms include:
- Mobile Construction software and apps including
- Mobile Field Service
- Work Package Manager crew-based field reporting apps
- Mobile Field Inspections
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) app
- e-Time construction timesheet app
- Role-Based Workbenches, construction business intelligence available anywhere
- Service and Work Order Management Software including:
- Mobile Field Service
- Call Taking and Dispatching
- Service Quoting
- Maintenance Contract Management and Quoting
- Invoicing & Billing
- Customer Equipment
- Analytics and Reporting
- Portals for:
- Your Customers
- Your Employees
- Construction Accounting with automated inter-company capabilities
What Type of Equipment Do You Service?
PENTA Field Service Software is ideally suited for firms who perform field service on complicated equipment. Just a few examples include:
- Chillers, boilers and other heating and air conditioning equipment
- Conveyor belts and other material handling equipment
- Elevators & escalators
- Fire sprinklers and other fire protection equipment
- Freezers, coolers and other refrigeration equipment
- Instrumentation and other equipment used in refineries and other oil & gas facilities
- Rail cars
- Security systems
- Traffic signals and street lights
- Water, sewer, electric, natural gas, telecommunications or other utility equipment
Waldinger raves about
PENTA iPad app
Article details benefits of field service app.
Video Demo: Mobile Field Service iPad app
Keep service management staff and field service technicians connected with the PENTA Mobile Field Service iPad app.
Learn How PENTA Can Help You
Penta Technologies develops enterprise software that helps construction, service, and engineering enterprises improve business performance.
Request a Free Demo